COVID-19 Protocols | San Mateo
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We have implemented some additional procedures with the concern of COVID-19 exposure to further enhance our infection control procedures.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• As you enter your office, please use the provided hand sanitizer.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or coffee since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. You may notice that the office looks a bit sparse.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
• You will notice that our clinical staff will have not only masks and gloves, but full body gowns.
• We will have Medical Grade H13 True HEPA filters in each room that removed 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 micron
• We offer car waiting; just text/call us when you are here, and we will respond when we are ready to see you. This will allow us to avoid having patients wait in the reception area. With that in mind, please have anyone accompanying you wait in the car as well. We can call/text them when you are done with the appointment.
• We offer scheduling options over the phone or through an online portal at www.zocdoc.com. We can also accept payments online as well
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
To learn more about San Mateo Dental Arts or to schedule an appointment, please call or text San Mateo Dentist Dr. Phan Today (650) 345-7981!
San Mateo Dentist Dr. Sheena Phan
San Mateo Dental Arts
150 N San Mateo Dr
San Mateo, CA 94401
Call or Text (650) 345-7981
New Patient Welcome Center